سكر بنات

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

سكر بنات مفتوح الآن للتسجيل! أهلاً بكِ سكرة فعالة معنا :)

2 مشترك

Living Abroad

وردية
    سكرة جديدة
    سكرة جديدة

تاريخ التسجيل : 22/04/2009
    عدد المساهمات : 25

Living Abroad Empty Living Abroad

مُساهمة  وردية الإثنين 25 مايو 2009 - 14:10

Hello everyone

I am wardeyah, currently living in the states. I've been going to school here for 2 years, I'll be a Junior by the beginning of this coming fall semester.

Living here wasn't that hard, since my sister is staying with me and I got to know a lot of girls that live nearby. However, I always miss my family and friends back home. It is really hard for me to keep in touch with them because of the time difference. but inshAlla this will pass.

Is anyone studying/living abroad?
    Ouch
    Ouch
    سكرة نشيطة جداً
    سكرة نشيطة جداً

تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2009
    عدد المساهمات : 127

Living Abroad Empty رد: Living Abroad

مُساهمة  Ouch الإثنين 25 مايو 2009 - 20:51

وردية كتب:
    Hello everyone

I am wardeyah, currently living in the states. I've been going to school here for 2 years, I'll be a junior* by the beginning of this coming fall semester.

Living here wasn't that hard, since my sister is staying with me and I got to know a lot of girls that live nearby. However, I always miss my family and friends back home. It is really hard for me to keep in touch with them because of the time difference. But* inshAlla this will pass.

Is anyone studying/living abroad?

big smile !Oh this so excited
    :22: ?Do you face any problem there

.Thanks god I'm living with my small family now in Bahrain; but we were at UK in my childhood

Smile Take care sweety

وردية
    سكرة جديدة
    سكرة جديدة

تاريخ التسجيل : 22/04/2009
    عدد المساهمات : 25

Living Abroad Empty رد: Living Abroad

مُساهمة  وردية الأربعاء 27 مايو 2009 - 1:04

So far so good!

I felt homesick at the begining, but being with my sister helped me a lot to overcome this feeling. I still miss my friends though.
    One of the problems I faced was the fact that everything I'm taking is in English, so I had to translate a lot of words and phrases. The worst subject was biology! I had to translate really complicated scientific words after each class. But at the end of the semester I got used to it and stopped translating. The calculus was really easy to me because what we learned in school was sufficient and helpful to understand the university level material here.

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء 8 مايو 2024 - 7:53